Two-thirds of consumers say personal protective equipment, cleaning procedures and physical distancing requirements help determine where they shop.1
1 McKinsey & Company COVID-19 the US Consumer Pulse Survey
Personal protective equipment (PPE) is likely to be used broadly for the foreseeable future.
Safety measures like these are important factors as consumers decide where to take their business — which means the face masks employees wear could affect how consumers view your brand.
Our comprehensive selection of products:
- Face masks, coverings and shields*
- Disposable and reusable options
- Branded or unbranded
- A variety of sizes, styles and colors
Vericast delivers these and many other products designed to support public health, reassure customers and create a positive brand experience.
*Disclaimers: Not a medical-grade mask and not intended as a replacement for medical-grade personal protective equipment or other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, including social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face. Not an FDA-approved product. This product makes no claims of antimicrobial protection, antiviral protection, particulate filtration or infection prevention or reduction. This product is not intended for use in a medical setting.
- Latex, powder-free and nitrile
- Distancing barriers
- Shields employees who serve customers from behind a counter
- Display with stands (included) or attach directly to fixture
- Optional sound barrier opening available
- Directional floor decals and signs
- Choose from a variety of sizes, styles and colors
- Laminated for durability, anti-slip and sanitization
- Adheres to most surfaces without residue
- Hand sanitizers
- Various sizes of bottles
- Touchless, freestanding unit with foot pump
- Disposable thermometers
- Convenient, accurate
- Other Products
PPE kits with vital items for various groups, including commuters and employees
Custom labels for sealing delivery orders, contactless delivery labels and more
Branded paper and plastic bags for customer order pickup
Banners, flags and table displays to let customers know you’re open or direct them where to check in
Mobile phone pouches reduce device exposure to the environment
Custom and branded items like stylus pens, fanny packs, apparel, aprons and more
Touch-free tools minimize the surfaces your employees have to physically touch