THE AWARD-WINNING CONSUMER GRAPH™ PROVIDES DATA ELEMENTS THAT POWER OUR BEST-IN-CLASS ADDRESS FILES FOR MORE PRECISE TARGETING
Features & Benefits
- Total Geographic Coverage
Built with our patented process, the Vericast National Enhanced File can reach your customers and prospects with nearly 100% coverage. It helps drive your marketing programs and business analytics with the most comprehensive address database available.
- Gain cost savings using walk sequence address files for postal discounts
- Access 150M residential households and 14M business addresses.
- Use unique addresses to provide more locations to aid in saturation
- Append names to personalize campaigns
Want to see counts?
- Engage New Movers
The New Movers File compiles and validates the addresses of home buyers — using licensed USPS® data and our proprietary postal intelligence. This lets you reach consumers after their move, just when they are ready to make purchases.
- Reach more than 150K buyers of new and existing homes each week
- Access up to 30% more weekly movers using the New Movers File than any major resource
- Ensure the greatest reach using the Vericast Consumer Graph that leverages our postal intelligence, new homeowner deeds, and new telephone connect sources
- Enhance with optional selects such as median income, name, dwelling type, median age, and more to reach the best households
Want to see counts?
- Need 1:1 Targeting?
The Consumer Connect File not only gives you accurate addresses but defines coverage to reach individuals by demographics. Use this file to engage consumers with more relevant, personal messages.
- Consists of 111M residential addresses with names
- Includes multiple demographic criteria to select from, such as age, education, home value, presence of children, and more
- Updates monthly to obtain timely information
- Meets USPS standards to provide maximum postage savings
- Identify Vacant Addresses
Using a combination of the Vericast National Enhanced Database Vacant addresses and weekly USPS No Stats updates we create a single source solution.
• An enhanced vacancy product designed for community planning, vacancy modeling, and urban blight analysis
• Accessible at an address level or summarized product at ZIP Code and Census levels
• Includes seasonal address information and geocoding (census tract and block group variables)
• Business versus residential addresses uniquely segmented
• Access 29MM vacant residential and business addresses nationwide
You may also be interested in…
Savvy brands are casting direct mail in a key role in their marketing arsenals.
Advertisers ultilize multiple media to best reach and engage their valuable customers, yet, increased interest in direct mail presents a key opportunity for marketers — read on and get tips for campaign success.